What's your reading preference?
Updated: Nov 25, 2020
E-Reader, Audio or Hard copy....what's your preference? Reading is essential to continued growth and success. However, many people differ in their reading style. Statistically, about 83% of people are visual learners. And, I am one of them! So much so that I actually still print things most people will only read online.
Still......there are those who enjoy audio listening over physical reading.
Which do you prefer?
Either way, reading helps the mind stay occupied & has many other benefits. Such as:
improves brain connectivity.
increases your vocabulary and comprehension.
empowers you to empathize with other people.
aids in sleep readiness.
lowers blood pressure and heart rate.
fights depression symptoms.
prevents cognitive decline as you age.
Whichever way you prefer reading, I highly recommend doing so regularly. In fact, I have a few recommendations too!
Check them out below:
1. Debt-Free Degree (Anthony Oneal) https://amzn.to/38eamXJ
2. Destroy Your Student Loan Debt (Anthony Oneal) https://amzn.to/36f58Zs
3. Total Money Makeover (Dave Ramsey) https://amzn.to/3p1pqy1
4. Rich Dad Poor Dad for Teens (Robert T. Kiyosaki) https://amzn.to/32i2JM8
5. Rich Dad Poor Dad (Robert T. Kiyosaki) https://amzn.to/3p9uAZ1
6. You Need a Budget: The Proven System for Breaking the Paycheck-to-Paycheck Cycle, Getting Out of Debt, and Living the Life You Want (Jesse Mecham) https://amzn.to/3l3nzX6
7. Your Money or Your Life: 9 Steps to Transforming Your Relationship with Money and Achieving Financial Independence: Fully Revised and Updated for 2018 (Vicki Robin) https://amzn.to/3oYfkxQ
8. Think & Grow Rich (https://amzn.to/34YODB7)
**For more tips like this, check out the Wealth Generators Community today by clicking here: https://www.drmichellemarie.com/community