Updated: Jun 26, 2021
Does it mean being rich?
Does it involve having a big house in multiple cars?
Does it mean never having to borrow again?
Or is there a deeper meaning for you?
For me, wealth is less about the dollar amount in my bank account and more about how I manage my money & what I'm doing to grow it. I'd like to encourage you to journal your thoughts on this question today. Spend 15 minutes processing the following:
1. What wealth means to you?
2. How do you feel about wealth?
3. How does wealth affect your family?
4. What ways you are managing wealth/
5. What are your wealth goals?
6. Anything else that comes to mind.
Be open & creative if desired.